Home > Kuwait > Al-Seef Hospital opens in Kuwait, 3 more hospitals soon

Al-Seef Hospital opens in Kuwait, 3 more hospitals soon

December 8th, 2009

hospital-kuwait KUWAIT: The United Medical Services group has announced the launch of one of its hospitals. After years of continuous hard work, the first phase of Al-Seef Hospital which overlooks the tranquil Arabian Gulf was opened on Sunday. It will offer the latest and most sophisticated in medical technology to citizens as well as residents. However, the official launch of the hospital has been planned for April 2010.

The first phase’s opening was inaugurated by Sheikh Ahmad Al-Fahad Al-Sabah, Minister for Housing and Economic Development. "Al-Seef Hospital will provide health care by combining modernity and quality. Apart from being a well-designed hospital, it is complete in itself that combines complex health services. We hope that this hospital will provide additional health services that cater to the public," he noted.

Sheikh Ahmad said that the hospital’s management faces a shortage in financial resources. "Although the economic situation isn’t at its best, the board of directors and the shareholders of Al- Seef Hospital are keen to execute this project. This reflects their interest in the country’s public welfare," he added.

The health sector has been making marked improvements. "Soon, three hospitals will be established. We are also working on the Six Towers project, that will be completed in less than two years’ time according to the work plan. This is in addition to the Sheikh Jaber Hospital which has the capacity to lodge more than 1,000 beds. Also, new projects will be put forward as part of the current five years’ plan. It will then have a total capacity of 7,000-8,000 beds in all," pointed out Sheikh Ahmad Al-Fahad Al-Sabah.

Also, more projects will be executed. "Negotiations are in progress to establish three companies, warehouses, low-cost homes, and a expatriates health insurance center within the next six months," stressed Al-Fahad.

Al-Seef Hospital is expected to be of benefit to Kuwaiti society. "This hospital will be prove beneficial to everyone living in Kuwait. We are always committed to providing the best health care services to our society. Al-Seef Hospital stands proof to that. We are proud of our accomplishment and all efforts that have been exerted toward making this project possible," expressed Hind Al-Gharabally V.P of Marketing and PR.

The largest private and most technologically advanced hospital in the Middle East will offer services to the whole family including services in pediatric, obstetrics and gynecology, dental, dermatology, venerology, physiotherapy and nutrition services to name some. In addition, Al-Seef Hospital also has specialized health care units for children and women like the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), the Special Care Baby Unit (SCBU) and the plastic surgery unit.

The strategy incorporated in building Al-Seef Hospital is based on two main pillars, "First to offer the best medical services through advanced techniques and special care, and serving our society by putting in our best efforts and investing in developing premium health care sector in Kuwait. It is our pleasure to invite everyone to come and visit Al-Seef Hospital, to take advantage of the care we provide," concluded Al-Gharabally.

Nawara Fattahova, Staff Writer

Sorry but we are not accepting any more comments for this article. Thank You.

1. may
    January 23rd, 2010 at 11:43 | #1

hi..im 1 of the nurses hired here in the phil.under nonstop agency for al seef hospital,im worried for my application because i read a lot of negative feedbacks that many filipinos were victimized by the agency,they said that al seef is not yet been operating…that they were trnasfer to other clinics and not in the hospitals..im worried becsuse i will be spending 270kd for my placement fee which will be pad by us to nonstop agency..
    thank you..i hope you will have a feedback to me..have a nice day…

2. January 24th, 2010 at 09:58 | #2

Hi May,

Please try to post the same query in our forums, you might get some positive feedback – http://www.q8nri.com/forum/index.php

3. Sam
    January 24th, 2010 at 13:03 | #3

May I know that any recruitment is going on for nurses from india for Al seef. Because i heard that from Feb 2010-1st week there is interview in india. Is it true or not. Please reply me

4. jonathan dela cruz
    January 31st, 2010 at 16:19 | #4

I would like to inquire regarding job opening for Al Seef hoospital. Im from Philippines, hoping to find a job in Kuwait. Non-medical position. Please advise. Thank you

5. February 1st, 2010 at 08:09 | #5

Hi Jonathan,

For a clear & up to date info, please post your query in Q8NRI forums and our experts will help you out. Thanks!

6. sherin joseph
    February 5th, 2010 at 10:54 | #6

Dear Sir,
    i want to know about the opertunities for Nurses in Alseef Hospital, how we will apply, is any interviw were completed in india or not? waiting for your valuable reply

7. February 5th, 2010 at 14:12 | #7

Hi Sherin,

We do have an info that interviews for Al Seef were held in the first week of Feb in India. But, if you need more details, please post your query in our forums and someone will surely help you.

8. Deepa.m
    February 17th, 2010 at 07:53 | #8

I GOT A CHANCE TO ATTEND THE INTERVIEWS CONDUCTED IN INDIA. THE AGENCY WHICH I APPROACHED WAS FOLKLORE UNDER SR ASSOSIATES. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS THAT INTERWIEW IS TRUE , NUMBER OF VACANCIES,PROCESSING CHARGE $ DURATION.HAVE YOU OPENED THIS HOSPITAL OR PLANNING TO DO SO ?PLEASE REPLY ME

9. chit
    March 1st, 2010 at 11:05 | #9

@may
    hi,im also applying for al seef hospital under nonstop agency.in fact,i already submitted my red ribbon documents last week. But,up until now,im still in doubt whether to push through with my application or not since i also read those negative feedbacks regarding al seef and nonstop.help me pls,anyone!tnx a lot

10. jessica
    March 5th, 2010 at 16:14 | #10

hi, im presently working here in Armed Forces Hospital khamis mushayt K.S.A OPD faisal but i’ve worked before in farwaniya hospital MOH and al sayegh clinic. i want to apply to your hospital if possible previously my experience was obgyne pre and post natal ward. 1year in ER. thank you and hoping for your response

11. Shweta R Nairy
    March 20th, 2010 at 17:04 | #11

I want to apply for the post of staff nurse. How do I go about it? i have 1.4 years of experience. presently in Manipal Hospital INDIA. am i eligible for moh hospital at kuwait. if yes Can I apply on line? Can I fax my resume? If yes, to which fax number? email to smithastalin@gmail.com

12. Ricar
    March 20th, 2010 at 17:36 | #12

You either have to approach a recruiting agency in Kerala or you’ll have to come to Kuwait.

You cannot apply via fax or the Internet.

I think according to the new rules a B.Sc nurse requires min. 2 yrs of experience and diploma holders need at least 3 yrs.

13. Shiny
    April 6th, 2010 at 11:03 | #13

I am a BSc Nurse having 22 years of experience in Defence Military Hospital in India as nursing Superintand, Ward in-charge, Tutor, etc.. I am planning to resign now, if I come to Kuwait is their any chance to get a suitable job in Al Seef Hospital with good salary. Now my age is 43.

14. onin
    June 3rd, 2010 at 05:33 | #14

hi i would like to ask why is it that the visa haven’t come yet..
    non stop agency i been waiting 4 4 months now.thank u..

15. jolly james
    June 4th, 2010 at 07:21 | #15

sir
    Ineed staff nurse job .I have moh kuwait licence

16. niña
    June 14th, 2010 at 11:18 | #16

.hi..i’m a registered nutritionist-dietitian, ive been working in a hospital here for 4 yeras now..i would like to know if there is a vacancy there in any Kuwait? thank you

17. June 14th, 2010 at 17:26 | #17

@chit and may
    i am olso from phil and applied for the same job under nonstop,untill now i hav n0t reciv my visa which acording to nonstop is on process but iv been waiting for more than six months olredy, i keep on calling the agency for an update but still their response is on process.. i olredy paid the 7 thousand visa processing fee the mid of 2009..

18. June 15th, 2010 at 22:43 | #18

Hi. Please post your query in our forums and someone will help you. Thanks

19. June 15th, 2010 at 22:44 | #19

Hello. Please post your query in our forums and someone will help you. Thanks

20. susan
    June 16th, 2010 at 09:43 | #20

respected sir/ madam,
    I had attended the interview conducted for staff nurse for your reputed hospital in the month of Feb at India and got selected ..but the visa processing is getting so delayed… I would like to know how long the entire processing will take

21. June 16th, 2010 at 11:36 | #21

Hello Susan. Please post your query in our forums and someone will help you. Thanks

22. joy
    July 19th, 2010 at 15:38 | #22

i would like to know if al seef is a sister company of al sabah hospital?i would like to pass my application form if there is any vacancy in al sabah hospital.thanks..

23. Rani Jacob
    July 19th, 2010 at 19:34 | #23

I am a dietitian having 10 years experience. I would like to work in Kuwait hospital. I would like to know if there is any vacancy for dietitians and how can I apply for the same. Pls let me know. Thanks.

24. lurnamee
    July 30th, 2010 at 00:01 | #24

@xd
    are you still here? in the phi?????

25. lurnamee
    July 30th, 2010 at 00:04 | #25

@onin
    same here……. im waiting for almost9 momths

26. lavanya
    August 12th, 2010 at 16:26 | #26

I am a dietitian having 5 years experience.education ql is M.Sc food science nad nutrition with 75% of marks. I would like to work in Kuwait hospital. I would like to know if there is any vacancy for dietitians and how can I apply for the same. Pls let me know. Thanks.

27. August 16th, 2010 at 18:23 | #27

sir/madam,

just want to ask about my application in your hosp. AL SEEF. I work in your country for two years but ended my contract in my previous employer. As soon as i heard that AL SEEF will be hiring nurses i hurriedly apply in non stop coz im already at peace in your country and adjusted in working environment. so now I am of 142 applicants from non stop agency and i heard that 30 nurses already been deployed in your hosp. its been 8mos now and i am still waitng for my visa. all of my documents were submitted to non stop agency with red ribbon seal up to now my visa has not arrived. some of my fellow nurses are saying that no visa’s are being issued from the embassy of kuwait so some of my fellow friend nurses are planning to pull out their applications. so our inquiry are: is there or are there any visa’s coming. and how long does it take or will it take for us to wait for another sets of visa and how many visa will it be. hope for your favorable actions about this.

28. grace
    September 13th, 2010 at 12:29 | #28

HI,Eid Mubarak i am one of the nurse who applied for Al seef hospital under (UMS)under non stop agency here in the Philippines lant December 7, 2009 to be exact, i am just worried because until now my visa not yet arrived,only 30 applicants had been approved, its been 9 months waiting and still no news from your side,hope that you will reply on this matter,.Thank You ..SALAM

29. martin
    September 26th, 2010 at 12:54 | #29

@grace
    is that true that nonstop agency approved 30 applicants who arrived in kuwait?still wondering who those people are..any one who can asure us that they are now working at al seef hospital who came from nonstop agency batch dec 2009?thanks

30. nin
    October 13th, 2010 at 16:45 | #30

@may
    may.. can you email me nindalipe_rn@yahoo.com.. i am also an applicant for al seef Kuwait… still waiting…. what’s the news?

31. nin
    October 13th, 2010 at 16:53 | #31

@martin
    hey martin pls also mail me… im one of the applicants waiting…

32. October 18th, 2010 at 05:51 | #32

sir/maam
    im one of the alseef hospital applicant by non stop agency and until now im still waiting its already 10 month,i would like to know if what is the development of the visa becouse according to the agency still on process but since we lost a lot of apportunity in other county and willing to be employed in your hospital i keep on waiting how ever i need more information and assurance thank u and more power

33. mi
    October 26th, 2010 at 07:46 | #33

my frend is already in alseef.. we both applied last dec 2009.. luckily she got her visa ang got her slot in the fisrt 30.. many nurses are still wating but we cant get any good news and assurnce in the nonstop agency. .

34. mi
    October 26th, 2010 at 07:47 | #34

@chris hussien
    i think….we should start cnsidering other oppurtunities

35. October 26th, 2010 at 11:05 | #35

hi mi im glad that ur fren is already in alseef so what is there news regarding alseef? @mi

36. nin
    November 9th, 2010 at 08:02 | #36

hey
    Nonstop agency,, anung nangyari?? we are already waiting for a year. Where’s the visa?

37. usama mhrez
    November 23rd, 2010 at 00:38 | #37

i am specialist in ob gyne with 5 years experience in all ivf procedure i hope to know if you have ivf unit in your hospital and if you i can apply for a position in it thanks

38. anish
    December 4th, 2010 at 08:44 | #38

@usama mhrez

@usama mhrez

Can you please forward your resume to anumolkrn@gmail.com

Comments are closed.

Switch to our mobile site