Home > Kuwait > New MoC Service: Pay telephone bills in Kuwait using Knet

New MoC Service: Pay telephone bills in Kuwait using Knet

October 19th, 2009 Leave a comment Go to comments

Kuwait:- Minister of Communication and Minister of State for National Assembly Affairs Mohammed Al-Busairi said here Sunday the e-payment service for telephone bills had been launched on the state portal: www.e.gov.kw [Click here for Payment & Inquiry Page]

Speaking to KUNA on this occasion, the minister, who also doubles as chairman of the Central Agency for Information Technology, said the service, which would be also made available on the website of the Ministry of Communication, would allow citizens and residents to foot their phone bills online at anytime.

“It is part of the e-government strategy aiming to revamp governmental services as per the cabinet’s directives to use and apply information technology in order to simplify and improve governmental procedures,” he said.

He hailed the move as a quantum shift that could contribute to protecting state funds by means of collecting them in an accurate and swift manner thanks to cooperation between the governmental sector – represented by the ministries of communication and finance and the central agency – and the private sector – represented by the Knet company.

Furthermore, the government has started to take executive procedures to set up e-government malls in Jahra and Ahmadi governorates in order to provide citizens and residents easier online services, thus saving more time and effort, he added.

KUNA

1. February 15th, 2011 at 21:02 | #1

Hello,,

Why this is in arabic ,, how can we know this…

2. February 16th, 2011 at 07:57 | #2

brijesh,

Use that link. MOC Website SHOULD appear in English.
    There will be a FLASH running in the center of the page with an ‘Online Payment’ link.

Clicking on that SHOULD get you to the English page.

Alternatively, you can always use NBK or Gulf Bank’s online banking website to settle your bills. I have used these two banks. Perhaps the other banks provide similar services as well.

3. February 16th, 2011 at 07:58 | #3

That SHOULD take you directly to the English page for MOC payments.

4. LP Panwar
    May 14th, 2012 at 08:14 | #4

I want to pay the MOC telephone bill online. Kindly advise me the Kuwait Goverment Website in English.
    Thanks

5. shree
    October 24th, 2012 at 11:21 | #5

Hi

Recently i took one flat and that flat is having one telephone line but, before the one who was using that line is disconnected. my point is i can transfer this line on my name, i have agreement on this flat. kindly advise me.

Shree

6. Mahesh Ganesh Karekar
    March 28th, 2013 at 10:23 | #6

I want to pay telephone bill and when I check with MOC site to pay by entering telephone & civil ID no, it is not showing anything, gives me below message
    Error… the data you have entered is incorrect…. Try again
    I went personally to pay on MOC counter, they says data eveything is correct and they don’t know why not giving on website. They given me negative reply. They says come and pay here personally. Now whom to contact to update in MOC system? who will update? where to contact? you have any e-mail to contact them?

7. June 11th, 2013 at 12:55 | #7

Thanks

8. June 22nd, 2013 at 14:16 | #8

@Shahedhoss

Did you even look at the previous comments?
    Have you heard of Google?

1. No trackbacks yet.

Switch to our mobile site